Summer 2021 – Results Day Arrangements
Below are the dates and times for 2021 results days. Please click on the text below for further details.
Year 13 Results Day (GCE and BTEC) – 10th August 2021 – 08:30am until 10:00am
Year 12 Results Day (Core Maths GCE and EPQ) – 10th August 2021 – 11:00am until 12:00noon
Year 11 Results Day (GCSE) – 12th August 2021 – 09:00am until 11:00am
Post Results Services
To complete the Pre-Appeal Information Request Form, students will need to login to their academy Google account. Appeal Form Stage One and Appeal Form Stage Two are in PDF format. After completing the form, students will need to save a copy and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will need to use their academy email account when sending in their Appeal Form.
- Post Results Information for Parents and Students
- Post Results Services Information (Important Information for Students)
- Pre-Appeal Information Request Form
- Appeal Form Stage One
- Appeal Form Stage Two
Certificates will be available for collection in December, a date will be published closer to the time along with collection arrangements.
Exams Certificates from previous years can be collected by emailing email@example.com.
If you are still attending Spencer Academy, you can collect past year’s certificates from the Exams Office in Chatsworth Building.
Summer 2021 – Grade Awards
Guidance from the Department for Education and Ofqual has confirmed that grades are determined by teachers for the Summer 2021 results.
The following links explain how this will be done within our Academy for GCSE’s, A-Levels and other qualifications.
- Y11 & Y13 Assembly Video – Grading Qualifications (Summer 2021)
- Y11 & Y13 Assembly Slides – Grading Qualifications (Summer 2021)
- Ofqual Guidance for students – Awarding Qualifications (Summer 2021)
- JCQ Guidance for students, parents and guardians (Summer 2021)
- John Port Spencer Academy Centre Policy (Summer 2021)
Assessment Records (Summer 2021)
- Year 11 GCSE Assessment Records – Core Subjects
- Year 11 GCSE Assessment Records – EBACC Subjects
- Year 11 GCSE Assessment Records – Open Subjects
A Level / AS Level
Other useful links
- Results of the ofqual consultation document: www.gov.uk/how qualifications will be awarded 2021.
- Visual guide (summary): Summer 2021 Grades Document
The following dates are all subject to change as more information becomes available.
- Monday 7th June to Friday 11th June: Departmental meetings, moderation and standardisation
- Friday 11th June: Internal deadline for departments to submit grades
- Friday 11th June to Friday 18th June: Internal quality assurance of grades
- Friday 18th June: External deadline for grades to be submitted to exam boards
- June/July: External quality assurance of grades by exam boards nationally
John Port Exam Team – Contact Details
- Miss A Thomas – Examinations and Assessments Officer
- Mrs J Smith – Examinations Assistant
- Telephone: 01283 291018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEARSON EDEXCEL
- Exam centre responsibility for students retaking qualifications from summer 2020