Performance and progress data maintained by the Department for Education as part of the Compare School Performance service can be accessed here.
Department for Education
Additional information about John Port Spencer can be accessed through the Department for Education website, which includes links to school performance:
John Port became a member school of the Spencer Academies Trust on 1 February 2018 and is currently uninspected as an academy. Once Ofsted inspection is complete, the report will be published here.
The Year 11 students at JPSA achieved record breaking results in 2018. We are extremely proud of their achievements.
- 77% of students achieved a grade 4 (C) or higher in both English and Maths, an 8% improvement on 2017 outcomes and 15% above the national average
- 60% of students achieved a grade 5 (B) or higher in both English and Maths, a 15% improvement on 2017 outcomes and 18% above the national average
- 6% of students achieved at least a grade 7 (A) in English
- 29% of students achieved at lease a grade 7 (A) in Maths
- 17 students achieved an average of a grade 8 (A*) or higher across all of their subjects