Skip to content ↓

Sound of Music - Alternate Dates Notice

Sound of Music – Postponed Performances

Dear Audience/Family/Friends

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the cancellation of the Thursday and Friday evenings performances of The Sound of Music.  The weather and build-up of snow on the school site meant that it was too dangerous to open the school and so the decision was made to cancel. 

What do you do now?

We have now been given permission to reschedule the remaining performances for Thursday 8th and Friday the 9th March.  We appreciate that this may conflict with other things in your calendar and will try to be as accommodating as we possibly can. 

  • If you are able to make the new date then you need do nothing.  Your tickets will be valid for the alternative date (8th March replacing 1st March etc).
  • If you are no longer able to make these dates please contact us at the school for a refund (this will need to be done prior to the performance.)
  • If you wish to transfer your Thursday ticket to a Friday ticket (and vice versa), this will only be possible if there are people willing to transfer.  It will, also, not guarantee you the seat that you had been allocated.  Transferring tickets may take some time but we will endeavour to notify you via email so please ensure you have left a valid email address in your communication with us.

In the mean time we thank you for your patience and, as always, your support of the school performance.