During term time, the school's reception hours are 08.00 to 16.00
You can contact the school on either:
01283 291018 and 01283 734111
You can then select who you want to speak to using the menu. If you know the extension you need, you can dial it as the announcement starts.
You can contact our Reception by phone on the above number, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you get a phone call from school you may see a different number to those above, this is to assist you when phoning back as these direct numbers will connect you to the person or department that phoned you without going through the switchboard.
There are direct lines available for the following departments:
- Attendance: 01283 735181 or main number, then option 1 or text to 07520631212 (term time only)
- Exams: 01283 735187 or main number, then option 4
- Finance Office: 01283 735196 or main number then option 3
- First Aid: 01283 735183 or main number, then option 2
- IT Network Team: 01283 735191, or main number then option 5
If you would like to book the artificial grass pitch (AGP) or the sports facilities, please contact Etwall Leisure Centre
John Port School is an exempt charity and Company Limited by guarantee
Company Number 07564777 registered address Main Street, Etwall, Derby DE65 6LU.